BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
WELCOME TO BLOG EYDAA MOXX & MUHAMMAD HAZIQ OWN.. HEHE :

21 August 2011

KERANA KAU !!!! :'(

BECAUSE OF YOU !!!



i will not make the same mistakes that you did , i will not let myself .

cause my heart so much misery !
i will not break the way you did , you fell so hard .
i learned the hard way , to never let it get that far .
BECAUSE OF YOU !
i never stray too far from the sidewalk .
BECAUSE OF YOU !
i learned to play on the safe side so i don't get hurt .
BECAUSE OF YOU !
i find it hard to trust not only me , but everyone around me .
BECAUSE OF YOU , i am afraid .
i lose my way , And it's not too long before you point it out .
i cannot cry because i know that's weakness in your eyes .
i'm forced to fake a smile , a laugh , every day of my life .
my heart can't possably break when it wasn't even whole to start with ,
i watched you die , i heard you cry , every night in your sleep .
i was so young you should have known better than to learn on me .
you never thought of anyone else , you just saw your pain .
AND NOW I CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR THE SAME DAMN THING !
BECAUSE OF YOU ! i try my harderst just  to forget everything .
BECAUSE OF YOU ! i don't know how to let anyone else in .
BECAUSE OF YOU ! i ashamed of my life , because it 's empty .
Because of you i am AFRAID !  
....because of you......... :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tingalkan pesanan anda buat hanyer eyda